In this spirit, I wanted to hear from some educators regarding the State of Tefilla in schools:
- Is tefilla strong in your school?
- Has there been growth in tefilla?
- Was there a major challenge that was overcome this past year?
- Was there a tragedy to an individual or the community that influenced the tefillot of your school?
- Was there joyous celebration, like Gilad Shalit's release, that led to singing songs of praise and happy tefillot?
- What was the high point of tefilla and was the low point?
- What is the state of tefilla to the larger community?
- Would people stand and clap at the end of your speech?